Hands-On System Programming with C++
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 1 MB
- Uploaded By bookflare
- Downloads 95
- Last checked Jan. 24th '19
- Date uploaded Jan. 24th '19
- Seeders 20
- Leechers 4
C++ is a general-purpose programming language with a bias toward system programming as it provides ready access to hardware-level resources, efficient compilation, and a versatile approach to higher-level abstractions.
This book will help you understand the benefits of system programming with C++17. You will gain a firm understanding of various C, C++, and POSIX standards, as well as their respective system types for both C++ and POSIX. After a brief refresher on C++, Resource Acquisition Is Initialization (RAII), and the new C++ Guideline Support Library (GSL), you will learn to program Linux and Unix systems along with process management. As you progress through the chapters, you will become acquainted with C++’s support for IO. You will then study various memory management methods, including a chapter on allocators and how they benefit system programming. You will also explore how to program file input and output and learn about POSIX sockets. This book will help you get to grips with safely setting up a UDP and TCP server/client.
Finally, you will be guided through Unix time interfaces, multithreading, and error handling with C++ exceptions. By the end of this book, you will be comfortable with using C++ to program high-quality systems.
Files:Hands-On System Programming with C++ Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with C++17 Book
- [Bookflare.net] - Hands-On System Programming with C++ Build performant and concurrent Unix.epub (1.0 MB)
- Bookflare.net.txt (0.1 KB)
- Bookflare.net.url (0.1 KB)
- Visit For More Books.url (0.1 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org .txt (0.5 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded from Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
- [Bookflare.net] - Visit for more books.txt (0.0 KB)